Bay Area Women’s Center (Bay City, MI)
BAWC Hotline staff:
- Keeps your information confidential and private.
- Can help you with safety planning.
- Can offer referrals to counseling, legal services, housing, and other support.
Domestic Violence or Sexual Assault Hotline:
989-686-4551 or 1-800-834-2098 toll free
TTY Hotline phone number:
If you are in immediate danger or need emergency assistance, call 911 first. Otherwise, for non-emergency situations, please use one of the hotline numbers to find help.
Advocacy and counseling services, including:
- Safety planning
- Help with the court process and getting a PPO
- Medical or legal emergencies
- Housing assistance
- Financial resource referral
- Court accompaniment
- In-home advocacy services through the domestic violence housing initiative program
- School registration
- Help with basic needs – food, clothing, budgeting
Crisis Hotline: 877-216-6383
If you are in immediate danger or need emergency assistance, call 911 first. Otherwise, for non-emergency situations, please use the hotline number to find help.